Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Recap.

This weekend, I learned....

- I LOVE live music. Drive-By Truckers were amazing, and random band at Wilde Rover last night was pretty damn good as well.

-I miss singing. A lot.

-Apparently he and I CAN spend a night and not sleep together. One or both of us might have to be so wasted we can't see straight, but I consider it progress. Don't ask me whether or not I wanted to though, because I won't give you an honest answer.


-Oh, AND, looks like I have strep. So, awesome.



I am, however, excited about the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities, assuming I cure my illness and lose the preparatory 5 pounds I've been worrying about. I could really use a good evening with the fam--food, wine, cards, dancing. Yes, dancing--your family doesn't do that? Going to Pati's as usual...the view doesn't hurt, either....



No comments: