Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ella Turns One.

I am the WORST auntie. I've been home almost a week and have failed to give miss Ella Madison her birthday shoutout.

I feel so blessed that Ella and I were able to spend a few of her very first months together. There are no words for how much I love this little girl, except that despite what a "challenge" she was on occasion, taking care of her got me so excited to be a mom to my own kids someday.

Speaking of Moms, my cousin Nichole is kicking major ass at it. She is a beautiful woman and an incredible mama--I am so, so proud of her.

So Miss Ella, Happy First Birthday. I am so sorry I missed your party, but I will be there next year, and whenever you need me, understood? I love you!

You've come a long way, Baby...

October 11, 2008:



October 11, 2009:

2 comments:

JUST ME said...

yo that baby is CUTE.

Jess said...

I know, right? Not mine, but I would love to borrow her from time to time!