Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TMI...Wednesday.

So, Cavy occasionally participates in TMI Thursday. I think it's brilliant, because I am all about the TMI. But since it isn't Thursday and I can't keep quiet about this as it just happened, I'll (mercifully) mention a mild one tonight.

I was just laying in bed, by myself..because that is how I WANT IT RIGHT NOW, DAMMIT! Really! Suddenly, I apparently had some sort of muscle spasm in my gluts. But, it felt like someone was literally tapping on my ass cheek! I freaked out. I actually gasped and thrashed around in the covers for a second before remembering that no, there is no man in my bed who would be so bold as to tap on my ass.

Then (enter neuroses) I faced the question of, where did this muscle spasm come from? Why is this happening? Is this a symptom of swine flu? The smart money is on the unusual (read: legitimate) amount of exercise I've been getting lately...I blame the Stairmaster, specifically. Either way, the whole thing was very unsettling. Truly.

So, naturally, I figured the right thing to do would be to get out of bed and write about it. It's now 12:42am, and my muscles, ass and otherwise, have been calm for about ten minutes. I guess that means all is well and I can go back to bed.

Thank you for your attention. Sweet dreams, all, and may your ass cheeks not be tapped unless you want them to be. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh TMI, how it never fails to make us
a) laugh
b) wince
or
c) say "the SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!"

i just did all of the above :)

Jess said...

Hahahahaha, love it.

Seriously with the ass-tapping muscle spasm though...WTF IS THAT?