Monday, February 9, 2009

25 things.

I blatantly ripped this off from my facebook profile...for those who aren't my friend on FB and might care!

1. I think "The Soup" is absolutely hilarious and make no apologies for watching it.

2. I wish I'd worked harder in college. Maybe even hung in there with a different major.

3. I am related to some of my favorite people in the world, and am so lucky to be able to say that.

4. I swear I'm getting laugh lines already, but know I've laughed more than most and that's a good thing. Though I still may Botox the crap out of it someday. Maybe.

5. I wish I could have spent another month ( or two or three) in Norway.

6. I had two surgeries before my first birthday, but haven't been admitted to the hospital since. Knock on wood.

7. My favorite holidays are Thanksgiving, The 4th of July, St. Patrick's Day, and Christmas. In that order.

8. My LEAST favorite holidays are Valentine's Day, New Year's, and Christmas. Also in that order. Yes, I see that I've listed Christmas twice.

9. Although I hate Valentine's day, I love those little conversation hearts. Specifically the green, pink, and purple ones.

10. I miss my grandpa. I wish I could have just one more day with him at age twenty-three to learn everything from him I couldn't have understood when I was ten.

11. I should call my grandma more often. My grandpa would have wanted that.

12. My family has a cat who is officially named Jasmine, but has been called Beavis or some variation thereof since I was in second grade.

13. I think new friends are equally as valuable as the old and have met people in the past year or so who have proven this over and over again.

14. I always wanted a brother.

15. I am so grateful to my parents for letting me make my own mistakes, though sometimes I think I went a little overboard there...and never once did I get an "I told you so."

16. I love being on, in or near the water. This includes oceans, lakes, rivers, pools, and even fountains. Right Romy?

17. I still think shooting stars are the coolest thing ever.

18. This economy scares the hell out of me.

19. I think two-year-olds are the farthest thing from terrible and miss working with them a little more every day.

20. I don't believe in saying "no regrets." I have plenty.

21. I like to pretend that life will turn out like one of the better Sex and the City episodes, like in Season 6 maybe. Emphasis on the word "pretend."

22. I need to start spending more time outside.

23. I want to re-learn Spanish. The sooner the better.

24. Whenever it's over 60 degrees out I prefer to drive around with the windows rolled down rather than using the air conditioning in my car. Because, yes, everyone else on the road DOES want to hear my music and me singing along.

25. My life will be complete the moment I become a mother. Cheesy but true.

1 comment:

♥ Kathy said...

I got this on Facebook too :) wasn't it fun? I really liked all your 'things'!