Thursday, April 9, 2009

Now you be careful, gotta go, I love you, have a beautiful day...

The subject line up there is from a song, originally by Donna Fargo or something, performed by Daveigh Chase on an episode of "Big Love." Her version is way better, and that particular line gives me goosebumps.

Anyway.

I am frantically trying to get through 3 loads of laundry, a shower, and some light housekeeping at my aunt's before I go...meeting a friend for lunch at noon, so this puts me on a bit of a time crunch. Whoops. After lunch is the gym followed by packing, followed by BRITNEY!! I am a little concerned about the logistics of this historical event, since I literally have to be back at the airport at 5am to board my flight to Phoenix at 6. Yikes. Regardless, I'm sure it will all work out and be awesome. I must honestly say I'm not as huge of a Britney fan as say, ahem, Lindsay, but she has been so much a part of pop culture throughout my conscious life that seeing her is going to be epic, even if she does have some sort of meltdown mid-show. Which, between you and me, would be sort of cool.

I will likely not be updating from Phoenix. My grandparents have dial-up. Enough said. I shall return on the 14th!

No comments: