Monday, December 21, 2009

Shout-Out.

Since the one of the, oh, 3 days a year in which I bake something besides nachos is approaching, I wanted to give a shout-out to my dear friend Alex, a culinary talent who bakes much more often.

I made the pumpkin cookies she wrote about for Thanksgiving. Though I ate half the tray, the fam still loved them. I will also be trying out her peanut butter brownies when I lose ten pounds and feel entitled to consume the entire pan in one day. Since, let's be honest, that is the likely outcome.

Anyway.

For all kinds of deliciousness courtesy of my favorite chemist, visit Al at

For The Love of Sucrose!!!

Yes, sucrose...the chemical compound we all know and love as sugar. I know, I wish I'd thought of it too.

1 comment:

Alex said...

aw, that's sweet. I just saw this! Glad you're trying them out. I hope people can learn from my mistakes and triumphs in the baking world. And you should bake those brownies immediately, no joke. They are AMAZING! And SO easy. Promise.