Saturday, March 13, 2010

Silly Rabbit.

So, I'm driving back from lunch with my dad today and I see one of those irritating bumper stickers on the back of a pickup that reads, "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls."

No. In my opinion, trucks are for:

A. Men
B. People of both genders who need to haul things.
C. Lesbians


But it got me thinking about my childhood, and the Trix commercials with the poor rabbit and those mean little kids, waving their bowls of artificially flavored/colored cereal in front of him. I remember as a kid thinking "WTF, WHY NOT?" Why can this poor rabbit not have any damn cereal? WHAT is the problem?

I still wonder that. If I had a cartoon rabbit, I would let him eat Trix. Or Fruity Pebbles, because I actually prefer those.


Whatever, Happy Saturday.

I'll write something substantial soon, promise.

2 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

I think he should get his trix too!

bella beautiful said...

omgoodness! luv it! u crack me up! cant wait 2 weeks luv!