Monday, September 28, 2009

*Correction

Alright, fine.


I feel the need to issue a retraction. I'll be honest. My Mr. Wonderful was and is indeed wonderful. Some of his decisions toward the end there...not so great. Some of my decisions, equally poor. The whole situation left me a little stung, as I knew it would. Much of yesterday's post was simply me taking the opportunity to vent, somewhat untruthfully. The truth is, EVERY aspect of our relationship was good for awhile there. In and out of bed, yes. I loved him. I always will, but it is time to get on with life. And while the details get fuzzy,I could not in good conscience write that anything he did or said in my presence was anything but wonderful. I am grateful for (almost) every minute I had with him.

So that is that. Happy Monday.

No comments: