Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some photos and such...

I had a FANTASTIC evening with my girlfriends last night. I hadn't seen this particular crew since May, which is beyond my comprehension. Lord only knows how much being around them might have helped me over the past 6 months. But anyway, seeing them last night in my much-improved state was just what I needed. It is unbelievably comforting to know that there are people in my life who I can go months without seeing, but walk into a room and feel as at home as I would have had I seen them yesterday. We attempted board games, drank, talked about life and love and sad and happy things, drank some more, and laughed. Mostly we laughed. I sometimes forget how much fun it is to laugh until you can't breathe and are quite sure you WILL pee your pants...I didn't, by the way.

Anyway, to break up the overabundance of words I've been putting up here, here is some cuteness for you, from my long-overdue visit with Nichole and Ella last week.


The sunglasses were a hit.


My favorite little munchkin, a couple weeks shy of her first birthday.

Good Lord, I feel old.

No comments: